Salem VA Medical Center
In the event of an emergency, please click here: Emergency Info
*** PLEASE NOTE: MAILING ADDRESS is PO Box 645; Tazewell, VA 24651 ***
The CBOC is handicapped accessible, and functions as a primary care clinic. Services that are provided include:
- Referrals for specialty services through the Salem VA Medical Center.
- Routine laboratory and x-rays as requested by the provider at the clinic.
- Medications as prescribed by the provider at the clinic, and processed through the mail.
- Preventative health screenings.
- From I-581, merge onto I-77 N via Exit 72 toward Bluefield/Charleston, WV.
- Go 17.5 miles to Exit 58 toward US-52/Bastian.
- Turn left onto VA-666.
- Turn left onto US-52.
- Turn right onto VA-614.
- Go 13.5 miles and take slight left onto VA-61.
- Turn left onto Ben Bolt Ave.
- Clinic is located at 123 Ben Bolt Ave.
- Parking is free