Salem VA Medical Center
Lynchburg VA Clinic
In the event of an emergency, please click here: Emergency InfoFeatures
- The CBOC is handicapped accessible.
- Functions as a Primary Care clinic.
- Referrals for specialty services through the Salem VAMC.
- Routine laboratory and x-rays as requested by the provider at the clinic.
- Medications as prescribed by the provider at the clinic, and processed through the mail.
- Preventive health screenings.
- Mental Health services are available and include individual, group, and family counseling, and programs such as Tobacco Cessation, Substance Abuse, and Depression/Pain Management.
- Head southwest on Longwood Ave/US-221 toward Peaks St/VA-43 Continue to follow US-221 0.3 mi
- Turn left at 460/E Main St/VA-122/VA-43 Continue to follow E Main St 1.4 mi
- Turn left onto the ramp to Lynchburg 0.1 mi
- Merge onto US-460 E 18.8 mi
- Exit onto US-29/Wards Rd
- Continue to follow Wards Rd 3.2 mi
- Continue on 460/Fort Ave/VA-163 1.1 mi
- Slight left at Memorial Ave/VA-163 0.6 mi
- Turn left at Oakley Ave/US-221 0.6 mi
- Turn left at Lakeside Dr/US-221
- Destination will be on the right 0.6 mi
Free on premises