Salem VA Medical Center
At Salem VA Medical Center, we are building a proactive and personalized health care system that honor Veterans' service and empowers them to achieve their greatest level of health and well-being by focusing on a personalized, proactive, patient-driven model that promotes whole health for Veterans and their families.
- Personalized care means putting your needs first and partnering with you to create a customized health plan based on your goals, personal history, and lifestyle.
- Proactive care means your care team will actively work with you to find preventive, rather than reactive, options that strengthen your individual, innate capacity for health and healing—for example, using mind-body approaches and nutritional changes prior to surgery or chemotherapy.
- Patient-driven care puts you at the head of your personal health care team, so clinicians can give you the skills, resources, and support to drive your own care.
Patient centered care transformation is just beginning. Through Health for Life, Salem VA Medical Center is providing the resources to give Veterans, health care providers, and staff the freedom to create a culture in which this transformation can flourish. Now, Veterans and providers have the opportunity to work together to define the future of whole health care.Explore the Components of Proactive Health and Well-Being by starting a conversation with your health care team.
- For information about orientation, please consult with your health care provider.
- 540-982-2463 Ext. 2977
- 540-982-2463 Ext. 2107
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm